Who are they right?
True protein is a family owned and operated online retailer. We are based in Sydney’s Northern Shores and have an on-site production facility and dispatch operation.
True is one of Australia’s leading health and performance brands. We are passionate about health and performance and our vision is to positively impact the lives of our real community and the world we live in.
At True, we believe culture is king, so you should always look for people who live and breathe health, fitness and well-being. We are a group of high-performing individuals who care deeply about doing our best in work and life but also prioritize a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our fast growing team. By joining a marketing team of ten, you will enjoy being part of a close team that thrives in a fast-paced business environment.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Leverage the insights provided by the marketing team to visualize and develop assets across electronic document management system, websites, social media, paid media and print media.
- Visualize and develop visually consistent promotions across True’s full suite of digital media.
- Work closely with the Content Manager and Marketing team to implement campaign and brand concepts.
- Ensure that all design assets are on brand and on trend.
- Work in collaboration with all departments to meet the ever-evolving requirements of the business.
- Product packaging design.
- Managing the mid-weight graphic designer to successfully complete tasks and initiatives, inspiring and motivating them to achieve their goals.
- Proactively prepare the graphics team to expand, identify and address future bottlenecks while implementing scalable processes and architecture.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- At least three years of experience in graphic design.
- At least one year of administrative experience.
- Thorough understanding of the basics of marketing and branding.
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment and has excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working with paid social media.
- Experience and understand the best digital marketing practices across all platforms.
- Experience in managing design projects would be beneficial.
In addition to the great working environment, as part of the True team, you will enjoy:
- Access to the on-site gym
- Regular social events
- Monthly allowances and discounts on True Products
- The office is closed to public transport and Waringah Mall
- Four extra days off each year
Please send a cover letter, portfolio and resume to email@example.com and cc at firstname.lastname@example.org.