Verified Market Research recently published a report, “digital asset management market“By application (Broadcast and Publishing, Enterprise), Vertical (Consumer and Retail Goods, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences), by Component (Solution, Services), and by Geographical Region. According to our verified market research, Asset Management market size has been assessed. global digital 3.79 billion US dollars In 2020 is expected to reach $13.94 billion By 2028, at a compound annual growth rate of 17.67% from 2021 to 2028.
Download PDF brochure:
Browse in depth the table of contents employment “digital asset management market“
202 – Page
126 – Tables
37 – Shapes
Overview of the global digital asset management market
As marketing and promotional activities are essential to any business; The demand for digital asset management worldwide is mainly due to increased investments in marketing and a strong focus on digital marketing. Also, there are various factors such as the increasing digitization of content and corporate assets, the growing need for effective collaboration of corporate assets, the increasing demand for cloud-based management solutions, the growing need for controlled access, and the improvement of the security of digital assets. Due to the various advantages over on-premises development analytics tools, the demand for cloud-based tools is increasing. This cloud-based digital asset management solution allows organizations to use virtual technology hosted by a service provider off-site.
Cloud-based digital asset management tools provide enterprise access to applications anytime, anywhere. It is affordable as it does not require upfront costs. Furthermore, monthly payment packages include software licenses, maintenance and support services, updates, support, and daily backups. There is no need for on-premises servers and IT infrastructure as the solution is based on cloud and internet; Thus, it saves energy and other costs. It provides greater flexibility, potential scalability, and rapid online deployment. Service providers in data centers take care of information technology, server infrastructure, and data security. Thus, the increasing reliance of cloud-based digital asset management tools on premises is fueling the growth of the market. However, lack of awareness and inclination towards traditional methods are some of the factors limiting market growth.
- in a June 2020OpenText has released updates for Media Management Cloud Edition. The new release, Media Management Cloud Edition (CE) 20.2, provides a new media management deployment option that enables customers to benefit from lower costs, greater flexibility, and easier upgrades.
- in a June 2020Bynder acquired We Adapt, a video creation company and model platform provider, to help marketing teams scale the creation and distribution of image and video content using a unified platform. The acquisition is primarily focused on delivering enhanced DAM capabilities and creative automation to clients and maintaining a strong foothold in the digital asset management market. As part of the acquisition, Bynder launched a fully integrated video studio along with brand guidance and digital brand template modules on its platform.
The main players
The major players in the market are Adobe Systems Incorporated, OpenText Corporation, Celum, and MediaBeacon, Inc. , and Canto, Inc. , Widen, Bynder, Northplains, and Mediavalet, Inc. , and Cognizant, among others.
Verified market research has segmented the global Digital Asset Management market on the basis of application, vertical, component, and geography.
- Digital Asset Management Market by Application
- Broadcasting and publishing
- Digital Asset Management Market, Vertical
- Media and entertainment
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Health care and life sciences
- Digital Asset Management Market by Component
- system integration
- Support and maintenance
- Digital Asset Management Market by Geography
- North America
- United kingdom
- rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle east & Africa
- Latin america
Check out the New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News