Bahakel Digital Media – Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst (DMA) will be part of the Operations Analytics and Digital Marketing team for a regional media company. DMA will report on performance, drive insights, and make improvements and recommendations across Bahakel Digital Media’s customer campaigns. This person will focus on campaign trends, referral modeling, media spend impact, digital campaign effectiveness, customer engagement, automated media buying, and more. The analyst will provide actionable insights and analytics that identify successful campaigns in meeting the advertiser’s marketing objectives. This individual will support a team of digital sales managers and resellers across our seven markets.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards, highlighting ad campaign performance, A/B testing results, audience insights, etc., and identifying both new business and selling opportunities.
- Tracking pixel position management, troubleshooting, and attribution.
- Query and analyze complex data sets and extract key insights appropriate to the industry for client facing reports.
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of advertising campaigns across multimedia types, brands and business units.
- Manage and optimize paid social media campaigns (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok) for advertisers and report results.
- Collaborate across teams: Operations, Analytics, Numbers Team, and Sales.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly collaborative reports and analyses.
- Perform customized data analysis based on business needs.
- Perform other job related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of experience in digital marketing and/or data analytics with experience in driving business performance through operational insights and analytics.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel (running and creating functions, macros, pivot tables, and charts).
- A spirit of curiosity that always pushes you to dig deeper and learn more.
- He must be detail-oriented and obsessed with accuracy.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience with paid social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn) strategy and campaign management.
- Experience with Google Cloud data warehouse tools (Google Big Query, Google Cloud Storage, Google Data Flow).
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in advertising, marketing and/or media industry.
- Ability to quickly identify and solve problems.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify and measure financial impact according to advertiser-provided ROI formulas.
- Experience with CRM data and task management software (Trello, Monday.com, Asana, etc.).
- Experience using Photoshop is an added advantage.
Certificates, licenses and registrations
- Drivers license and good driving record.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- Understand the principles of digital marketing, data visualization, problem solving and adaptive skills to work with various web and campaign management tools.
- Ability to anticipate situations, needed tools, and obstacles through critical thinking and business performance review in partnership with DSM, members of the sales team and/or the digital advertising operations team.
- Ability to listen effectively, process information, ask appropriate questions for clarification, and carry out tasks accordingly.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and personalities simultaneously. Must possess the ability to prioritize conflicting duties and maintain the integrity of project and assignment schedule.
- He must possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to resolve all situations in a professional manner.
- The ability to appropriately manage confidential departmental and corporate information.
- Should have excellent written, verbal and colloquial communication skills.
- Ability to process information and make recommendations and decisions based on data and findings. The ability to produce high quality work products, with consistency, accuracy and completeness.
Bahakel Communications, Ltd. is a regional digital broadcasting and broadcasting company in the southern United States. Bahakel Communications was founded in 1953 by Cy Bahakel and is still wholly owned and operated by the Bahakel family today. We pride ourselves on living Cy’s legacy by being a service-oriented company dedicated to helping our clients grow their businesses.
Bahakel Digital is the digital agency arm of Bahakel Communications, a media company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina with offices at station locations in Columbia, South Carolina; Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; Montgomery, AL; Jackson, TN; Chattanooga, Tennessee; and Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Email resume to:
Or send a mail to:
Director of Advertising Operations and Marketing Analytics
Bahcl Digital Media
1 TV place
Charlotte, NC 28205
November 23, 2021