New York, NY, USLocation:
Mon, Feb 14 ’22Posted on:
Life at PE:
Perkins Eastman is a global design firm with expertise that covers all aspects of the built environment. With studios in 22 locations worldwide, we design for people, to enhance the human experience and leave a lasting and positive impact on people’s lives and the world we inhabit.
We are an integrated firm which our professional roster consists of architects, interior designers, planners, urban designers, landscape architects, graphic designers, construction specification writers, construction economists, environmental analysts, resiliency experts, traffic and transportation engineers, and several other professional disciplines .
The Opportunity: Perkins Eastman has an exciting opportunity in our New York office working within the Marketing Department. We are seeking an outstanding Marketing Coordinator II to work closely with others in the department, studio, and in the firm. The Marketing Coordinator II participates in all stages of the procurement process, from strategy to proposal preparation to interviews, in a deadline-driven environment.
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers and Practice Area Specialists to prepare proposal submissions, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and other related activities for potential opportunities throughout the region.
- Assist with lead tracking, capital planning research, and due diligence.
- Coordinate all materials for the proposal with both internal and external teams.
- Organize the pursuit process
- Work with the other marketing department staff, principals, project managers, and technical staff to develop relevant materials.
- Provide general support for the marketing and business development efforts in the studio/practice area.
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, communications or marketing required.
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in marketing, ideally in the AEC industry.
- Time Management Skills
- Superior organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess strong computer skills and high proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Office 365.
How to apply:
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, please visit our career page and apply with your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio (Adobe PDF preferred). No phone calls please.
Link: Human By Design!
Perkins Eastman is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.