Little Marketing is a leading Australian marketing consultancy for small business and we are currently seeking a Part Time Digital Content Writer to join our team in Sydney!
We provide practical, customized marketing plans and advice to Australian small businesses enabling them to address their business challenges and provide a positive impact on business results.
With a vision to help our clients achieve the best possible results for their organisation, we are committed to our clients, their business and their families.
Reporting to our Sydney Senior Marketing Consultant you will write articles that are effective and inspiring for our portfolio of Sydney clients across a range of industries.
You will be developing a portfolio of work to advance your career in marketing. The role is ideally suited to a great writer who is digital savvy, energetic, organized, and a self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar position, as we need you to hit the ground running.
The key to success in this role is exceptional writing skills to produce inspiring copy and content that will engage. Initially required for 15 hours per week, your key responsibilities will include:
- Create high quality and engaging articles for SEO and content marketing
- Create content that meets the marketing and business objectives of our clients
- Create engaging content that is fit for purpose ie takes into consideration user experience
- Remain up-to-date with relevant digital and business/industry trends
Working directly with a Sydney Senior Marketing Consultant, you will become an integral part of the NSW team. You can rest assured your work will make an impact and your contribution to our success will be recognised.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Relevant qualifications or working towards these in media, journalism, communications, writing, editing, proofreading, advertising and/or marketing (you could be in your final year at uni)
- Ability to pick things up quickly and apply to future work
- Exceptional attention to detail – especially when it comes to spelling and grammar
- An enthusiastic and positive work ethic
- Ability to take direction and work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to plan, prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- A strong sense of initiative, with the ability to learn new skills independently and manage own workload
- The ability to adapt your writing to suit brand style, tone and personality
- Commitment to genuinely help the small businesses we work with
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, to express your individual talent and creative expression, then Little Marketing can give you the platform to do that and achieve your professional goals. To express your interest, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.