So the last couple of years have been…a lot, haven’t they? So maybe you’re thinking about your next move. Allow us to say hi (‘Hi!”)
SBM is looking for a content and social media strategist to join our respected integrated communications agency as maternity cover, with the potential to become a permanent position. Our clients are global brands and local experts who value our industry knowledge, as well as our brave and curious attitude.
We’re looking for someone who understands how to help the team develop and deliver creative and strategic content and social media campaigns across a range of platforms. We work with both B2B and B2C clients so there’s an opportunity to flex your creative muscles with retail technology, FMCG, companies and more.
The contract maternity leave cover will run from February to July – however we like to hold onto great talent so there’s a potential to transition into a permanent role.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in content, social, marketing/public relations, or journalism
- Experience managing large corporate accounts
- Passion for the industry and current affairs
- Mad attention-to-detail skillz. So for instance, you noticed we missed skills
- A love for creative storytelling and coming up with unique, fun ideas to engage audiences
- An ability to write copy that can speak authoritatively to different audiences, whether it’s C-suite decision-makers, gamers or people looking to spice up their breakfast
- An understanding of social media platforms and a passion for keeping up with the trends
- Experience in campaign management and reporting tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager preferred
- Great people skills – you work well both independently and as part of a team
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing content & social strategy and plans, including strategic direction, content asset and creative recommendations, timeline, rollout/distribution plan, budget and targeting recommendations
- Reviewing, editing and proofreading written content, visual/video content, social media copy/creatives
- Reviewing and supporting the development of content and social calendars
- Defining social and digital paid marketing campaign budgets and KPIs/reporting metrics. Manage and support optimisation/analysis/set up of paid digital campaigns
- Reviewing and supporting the development of content and social always-on/campaign reports
- Developing proposals, and quotes for new projects/clients
- Working with PR to plan, distribute and manage work across accounts
- Supporting execution across accounts
- Manage budgets, forecasting, capacities and planning
- Managing our terrific content and social team
What’s in it for you?
- Unrivalled career and personal development
- Flexible working and the freedom to work from home
- When we’re not in lockdown, we’re in an enviable location, close to transport, surrounded by great food, good coffee, shops and pubs
- A warm and relaxed team environment offering all the support you need to grow
- A lively and creative culture
- An extra day-off for your birthday
- Friday drinks and nibbles
- That pesky work-life balance thing (for reals)
If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t dilly-dally and get applyin’
Click apply, tell us your story and why you think you would succeed with our team, enclosing your CV.