Apply for this Job
Are you looking for an awarding career? Do you love craft beer?
Join our family of experts as a Graphic Designer for Elite Brands!
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, organized and deadline driven individual with effective communication skills who thrive on solving problems, sharing ideas, and juggling multiple projects. They will uphold the overall brand image of our company and provide support to the sales team, while helping to target our products to clients and prospects. This person will maintain a professional appearance and establish a competitive advantage in the marketplace by performing the following essential duties:
- Create and design new print material and update existing material for sales, marketing, and advertising purposes within brand standards
- Design and implement regular email marketing campaigns.
- Update website content and revise all product and other online information as necessary.
- Maintain all marketing material in an organized fashion, creating spreadsheets and tracking project details and related information.
- Analyze data and reports and incorporate into marketing materials and presentations, both internal and external.
- Evaluate current market trends, stay current with local and industry publications, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Consistently strive for continuous improvement while following and implementing best practices for marketing and design.
- Support our contracted marketing firm with collateral and collaborate as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education/Experience Needed: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school in marketing or graphic design; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication Ability: Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, suppliers, employees, customers, contractors, and the general public.
- Computer and Software Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign), Web Analytics, WordPress, AdWords, and Microsoft Office Suite as well as email marketing and project management software. Ability to stay on top of the latest marketing technology while troubleshooting problems and conflicts within design software is a must. Experience with CRM software and HubSpot a plus!
- Basic Understanding of photography, photo editing and print production
- $45,000 to $50,000 DOE; Full Benefits – Health, Vision and Dental; Matched 401k; Profit Sharing; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; One Day a Week Remote Work.
Apply for this Job