E4E Relief empowers companies and employees to respond to crisis by providing a global, charitable solution in times of need. As a 501c3 public charity, we partner with corporations nationwide to establish and administer disaster and hardship relief programs to assist their employees facing unexpected financial hardship. We offer a turnkey approach with an exceptional client and applicant experience from the moment they interact with E4E Relief. That is where you come in!
As we continue to scale, we are seeking a communications professional to join our marketing & partnerships team. Our growing organization is in need of a talented and experienced communications professional with strong B2B writing experience to craft and edit content for audiences ranging from leads to prospects, clients, partners, board members and internal team members. This individual will also build out our media relations functions including growing media contacts, pitching stories and crafting press releases as needed.
This role will need to agile to craft the right message at the right time to our core audiences through our various channels. You will generate, nurture and convert leads through informative and engaging content, develop meaningful communications and thought leadership to demonstrate E4E Relief’s expertise in the market. Keeping a pulse on activity in the market, you will craft articles, blogs and posts that highlight significant trends in the relief market that will garner attention of media, clients and partners.
The ideal candidate will be an expert storyteller, editor and proofreader choosing words that can showcase our charitable program’s value in a compelling way. The successful applicant will be a team player that’s ready to give and receive feedback. Preference given to candidates with track record for meeting deadlines and great at multi-tasking, as we balance multiple projects at once.
• Plan, interview, write, edit, proofread and customize content for our platforms, including our website, social media accounts, newsletters, email marketing and collateral
• Protect and promote the E4E Relief brand elements, developing an engaging brand voice that is approachable and demonstrates compassion
• Develop content and materials to provide a point of view, educate and inspire our audience through client stories, case studies, thought leadership for our online presence (website, social media) partnership and sales efforts (conferences, webinars, executive speeches other speaking engagements )
• Create email marketing campaigns for various stages of the buyer journey and craft language for identified target segments
• In coordination with team, develop and review client-facing content, communications, ensuring the E4E Relief tone of voice is consistently applied
• Perform research for blog posts, articles, ebooks, presentations, and other content
• Work with the marketing team to analyze content performance metrics and apply insights to improve existing content and develop better future content ideas
• Work with internal stakeholders for reviews and approvals
• Work with external agencies as appropriate
• Develop and manage media relationships and be point of contact
• Write or review press releases as needed
• Manage development of crisis communications plan
• Working with the HR dept., support internal communications to staff
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of in-house, agency or freelance B2B communications, journalism experience
• Professional demeanor, exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• PR experience
• Experience in B2B writing preferred
• Knowledgeable in SEO best practices
• Ability to work in a dynamic, start-up business environment
• Ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics (ex. ESG, corporate social responsibility/HR field topics, disaster philanthropy, impact outcomes)
• Excellent teamwork, communication, project management and organizational skills
• Experience working with content management systems, Microsoft Office suite
• Strong organizational and time management skills with outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines; must be goal driven
• General ability to perform the essential functions and overall physical and mental requirements of this position, including stamina to perform tasks over extended periods and the ability to occasionally move about to accomplish tasks or move from one worksite and/or workstation to another
Proof of fully authorized vaccinated Covid-19 status is required (or E4E Relief authorized religious or disability accommodation).