As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Why not come along and be part of our story?
We currently have an exciting role available for a Promotions Specialist to join our Sydney Brand and Promotions team.
About The Role:
- You will be supporting the implementation and management of a variety of integrated Content and Client led campaigns, sitting in our Content and brand environments across our owned radio, digital and social platforms
- Monitoring and optimisation of campaigns based on agreed objectives, compiling regular progress updates and post campaign reporting to clients/agencies and all internal key stakeholders
- Establish strong relationships with local PR agencies and B&P direct clients to support sourcing and management of contra for local benchmarks
- Supporting the design, build and management of Content Initiatives from inception to activation, including go to market assets.
- Support the management of stunts and events from ideation, planning and supplier/stakeholder briefings through to live on-ground event management
- Implementation of local Brand Partnerships including partner management, approvals, legal and reporting.
- Established experience in a similar environment – radio, TV, PR, marketing, events or media promotions
- Proven Project Management skills with a high level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in creation and delivery of cross platform integrated campaigns
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; experience with Salesforce desirable, but not essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Communications or similar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously with efficient time management and a strong ability to effectively prioritise
- Big-picture thinking and vision
What’s in it for you?
- A full time, permanent position based in our vibrant Sydney office
- Flexible and fun working environment
- Birthday leave, various training and career development opportunities, in-office culture building events, a generous Work Perks program, plus SO much more
- A culture that is dynamic, supportive, aim’s high, prioritises working together and wants to see you kick your career goals
We have four behaviors that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business Friday 20th May 2022
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio(and LinkedIn)LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Disability Accommodation For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/