We’re searching for a special someone to join our tasty fast growing food brand MINGLE as we shake things up in national supermarkets and online and provide tastier, better options for more people.
The heart and soul of our business has been built from creating a community focused brand that’s authentic, value add, playful and warm! We are out to find a super passionate creative extraordinaire that loves a challenge and will grow with our business to take our content and community to the next level! Our mission is to use delicious, all-natural food as a vehicle to create a world that is more confident and connected.
We empower people when they connect with our brand. We inspire people to eat better through our delicious flavor creations. We want healthier food to be egalitarian and accessible to all.
This is for someone who loves food, people, creativity, pushing boundaries, is confident to try, test, fail quickly and is connected with the world.
This is for a creative marketing all-rounder that wants to have ownership and autonomy at building a disruptive Australian brand with real passionate humans behind it!
There are so many tasty stories behind this brand, both behind the scenes and with our loud and proud customers. We want someone who can ignite these stories further and share them with the world in an interesting and engaging way.
- Working closely with the founder to creatively ignite this brand through authentic creative content on social media (including instagram, facebook community and Tik Tok). We are looking for somewhere who can run with creative direction and honor Mingle’s key content pillars
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Ability to understand digital content- up to date with trends and can create content (video and stills) reflective of Mingle’s content pillars, both on instagram and Tik Tok
- Manage influencer program to meet brand and acquisition KPIs
- Build and nurture relationships with key talent agents and talent
- Report on campaign, content results
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, as well as basic graphic design skills using Adobe Suite and/or Canva
- Familiar with Shopify and EDM marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHO ARE YOU
- Creative, quirky, fun and a foodie!
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- Has a customer-centric approach.
- Can turn around content quickly & works well under pressure
- An eye for detail, design and content (both still imagery and video)
- Great people skills and able to form strong working relationships
- Hungry to learn and keep improving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- we need a storyteller
- Superb at multi-tasking & organisation, problem solver & outstanding attention to detail
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a digital marketing role or similar
- Ideally has had experience building a social media following (both instagram and tik tok)
- Have or are doing a degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Graphic Design or Similar
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage a large and varied workflow
- A passion for Social Media trends