We are a housing developer and community management business, on a mission to make thoughtfully designed and sustainable homes, more accessible to more people. With a deep respect for people and place, we create communities that embrace diversity, reflect local culture, and nurture a stronger sense of ownership and belonging. Since 2010, we have been committed to addressing the significant issue of housing affordability and security in Australia. That cause continues to drive us today, as we scale for real impact.
This new role has been established to support the marketing and communications team in creating exceptional communications; designed to engage our various audiences. The right candidate will be pivotal in the implementation and optimization of project marketing strategies, including brand strategy and market positioning.
While no two days would be the same, a typical day would include collaborating with our digital content producer on social media strategy, working with our digital marketing manager on CRM optimization and database marketing, implementing project marketing strategies with the marketing manager, designing, and producing corporate documents and presentations, and contributing to Assemble’s overall business strategy.
This role will suit someone who is skilled in graphic design, communicates clearly, and is looking for a role and company that can support their ambition.
We want to work with people who align with Assemble’s mission to make thoughtfully designed, sustainable homes more accessible, to more people.
- Implement marketing plans for Assemble Future projects
- Contribute to the strategy that will drive leasing for the future build to rent portfolio
- Work with agencies to develop, implement and optimize lead generation activities
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with CRM optimization
- Develop emails and text messages, in line with digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with Digital Content Producer to develop robust and creative communications
- Monitor, respond and schedule content for social media platforms
- Update and create pages on our websites
- Cultivate strong relationships with external suppliers – Advertising, Media, Print, PR
- Coordinate marketing collateral, ensuring close alignment with assemble brand and tone of voice
- Stay ahead of industry best practice marketing solutions, competing projects, alternative housing products and relevant pricing
- Event design and coordination
- Build robust relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist marketing manager to develop retail and commercial marketing strategy, across multiple sites
- Collaborate with Assemble Papers on content marketing, and activation opportunities
- Collaborate with the brand team to ensure project marketing activities have close alignment with tone of voice, and brand objectives
- Provide input on brand strategy, and how it relates to project marketing requirements
- Contribute to the evolution of Assemble’s corporate strategy and positioning
- Work closely with directors on corporate presentations and document design
- Design of digital assets to support project marketing, where required
- Ad hoc design of marketing materials, to support project marketing and brand.
If you are keen to join a fun, supportive, progressive and flexible work-place, contact Rebecca Shackleton, Director Relationships & Marketing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org