Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic Los Angeles office and handle our Southern California marketing efforts. The Marketing Coordinator will report to ARG’s Los Angeles Principal and the firmwide Marketing Manager, and will coordinate with marketing staff across all three offices (Los Angles, San Francisco, and Portland). This individual will work alongside architects, designers, historians, material conservators, and preservation plans in Los Angeles in a highly collaborative environment and providing for an array of productive interactions. For the creative, results-oriented candidate, there is tremendous room for growth in this role and the ability to help shape ARG’s outward-facing marketing efforts and campaigns.
Marketing responsibilities will revolve around:
- Identifying and implementing creative ways to enhance our marketing efforts
- Leading qualification and proposal responses and their compilation, soliciting and coordinating information from internal staff, external consultants, and other team members for inclusion in the proposal and presentation materials
- Using the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Assisting in content development (writing, editing, proofreading) for qualifications, proposals and presentations
- Updating marketing collateral such as firm introduction, project sheets, and resumes
- Tracking projects, opportunities, and new business leads using Unanet/Cosential
- Tracking industry leads for potential new work
- Keeping a schedule to identify and track deadlines for proposal pursuits
- Contributing to digital content creation
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 3 years of experience in marketing or in a similar position at an A/E/C firm OR Associate Degree in a related field and 4 years of experience in marketing or in a position at an A/E/C firm
- Excellent Adobe InDesign skills
- Graphic design competency a plus
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with a CRM database, experience with Unanet/Cosential a plus
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and maintain accuracy
- Team player with a supportive attitude
- Flexibility and an ability to transition tasks with ease
ARG is a full-service architecture, historic preservation, planning, and conservation firm with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Portland. ARG offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401k plan and PTO. ARG is a majority women-owned business and an equal opportunity employer.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $60K-$75K, commensurate with experience.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Los Angeles Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. If selected to interview, be prepared to submit three professional references in advance.
Back to Job List…