Made In Katana (MIK) is a multidisciplinary Creative Studio bringing brands to life through storytelling.
MIK is made up of designers, animators, audio engineers, copywriters, software developers and social experts – based in Adelaide, Sydney, Singapore, Europe and the US. Our clients include Spotify, Sony Music Australia, Foxtel, Paramount, ABC, Triple J & Entertainment One.
At MIK, we’re all about transparency, collaboration, craft, community and respect.
We’re looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join our Sydney team.
As our Influencer Marketing Manager, you will be assisting the Social Media & Strategy Manager develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
This role requires an individual that is highly motivated, can easily adapt and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Competencies and experience required:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role is ideal.
- Ability to develop unique and customized creative content.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships.
- Confidence to curate and pitch new business ideas to high tier clientele.
- Thorough understanding of social media marketing and the role of an influencer within the social media marketing industry.
- Expert knowledge of the processes required to run successful social media campaigns across all social media platforms.
- Strong knowledge of TikTok & TikTok Ads Manager preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in Paid Advertising on Facebook Ads Manager preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong initiative and self motivation.
Core work duties: (Responsibilities include, but are not limited to)
- Develop, implement and manage our clients social media strategy including planning, production, publishing and community management.
- Brainstorm new approaches to influencer campaigns, keeping ideas fresh and unique.
- Conducting ongoing research to identify emerging trends and influencers in the industry and the ability to utilise this knowledge proactively.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Define the most important social media KPIs to assist with the measurement of success.
- Manage schedules of all projects and influencers involved.
We are a global agency that embraces a range of experiences and perspectives. The world in which we live is multicultural and diverse and we want our team to reflect this. This is an entry-level position, if you’re ready to join an exciting and growing group of makers and risk-takers, send your resume and cover letter today. We’d love to meet you.
For any questions please contact email@example.com.
No agencies please, we handle recruitment in-house.