KSS Architects, LLP
Philadelphia, PA, USLocation:
Tue, May 10 ’22Posted on:
KSS has experienced an exciting level of growth over the last few years, and our marketing team has been no exception. If you’re interested in joining a dynamic team of creative and energetic marketers, we’d love to have you! We are always striving to learn, grow, lead, and evolve our skills and accomplishments as a group, and are looking for a Proposal Coordinator to aid in those efforts. Check out what sets us apart and see how your future aligns with our growth.
The Proposal Coordinator will support a wide breadth of department responsibilities, in a dynamic and high-energy environment. The ideal candidate possesses a bachelor’s degree at a minimum and 2-5 years of experience in a marketing/proposal development role for a professional services firm, preferably architectural firm experience. A degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Writing or a related discipline is preferred but not required. Experience with project lifecycles, marketing campaigns, design, and/or the A/E/C industry is a plus.
This role will be based out of our Philadelphia office.
Proposal Coordinator Role and Responsibilities:
The Proposal Coordinator will support a wide breadth of projects, including:
- Prepare, edit, and assemble proposal responses, qualifications, and/or presentations ranging in size and complexity from single page letters to multi-volume bound submissions.
- Prepare presentations and interview materials for client introductions and/or interviews.
- Collaborate with design teams, administration, consultants, and partner firms.
- Ensure final graphics and submission layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Develop graphic content including organizational charts, infographics, tables, and other technical and non-technical graphics that align with brand standards.
- Aid in updating and maintenance of project, consultant, client, and/or firm information in our Deltek system on an ongoing basis as part of a proposal closeout process.
- Accomplish additional miscellaneous as-needed projects to support marketing campaign developments and targeted efforts, ex. social/professional networking presence, email blasts.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Acrobat/Reader, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Efficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Photoshop helpful.
- Effective verbal, interpersonal, and written communication.
- Ability to work with quick turnaround times while balancing multiple priorities and dynamic workloads with minimal supervision.
- Creative mindset with understanding of visual language and ability to transform ideas from concept into final product.
- Ability to execute short-term goals infused with long term initiatives.
- Previous experience/familiarity with content management systems such as Deltek, Open Asset, etc.
**Please note: KSS is requiring any applicant to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19**
Please submit your resume and portfolio (if available) using the following URL:
KSS offers competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match.