Are you a Creative Videographer & Content Creator with skills in high level video creation?
Can you conceptualize as well as produce culturally relevant content across social and digital social eco-systems?
This beauty based business located in Newtown, Sydney are on a mission to become Australia’s go to clinic for all things skin, laser, cosmetic injectables and plastic surgery. They are passionate about leading their patients on their self-improvement journey.
We are looking for a talented Content Creator and Videographer to help their rapidly growing in-house creative team craft compelling, best-in-class content for their social channels, website, and paid channels. They are looking for someone that will deliver show-stopping, engaging and breakthrough video creative. You will deliver video content to bes on social channels, spanning various executions and formats.
- Shooting, editing and producing video content and still images
- Creating videos from an extensive library of pre-recorded raw footage
- Brainstorming and storyboarding of content ideas, considering both creative direction as well as how the content can drive brand engagement and sales
- Select appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for videos
- Edit marketing assets and social video content across their channels
- Ensure digital assets are delivered on-time in line with expected creative quality
- Work collaboratively with the wider marketing team to assist in bringing plans to life
- Maintain their distinct brand identity, while helping develop a plan to create and promote exciting content that resonates with their audience
- Stay atop of emerging trends, technologies, publications and brands and always bring a “Big Sky” thinking approach to each project
Skills & experience required
Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role creating content for brands
- Have previous experience in videography and content creation with the ability to pivot and create content on the go
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Suite
- Have a strong understanding of video and photo editing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to follow a brief
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to meet quick turnaround times, multi-task, prioritize projects and communicate progress with management
- Strong visual skills, including an eye for good aesthetics, lighting, shot composition and use of color and graphics
- A great knowledge of camera and sound recording equipment
- You are enthusiastic to learn and evolve. From creative craft to leadership skills to market trends – you never stop pushing into the next big challenge
- You balance creative and strategic excellence, flipping between big picture thinking and pixel-perfect craft without jeopardizing the quality of either
- You are a fantastic communicator and a team player
- You pursue excellence and your creative flare shine through in the quality of your work
- You track and monitor what content captivates their audience and adapt to attract more people to their brand
- You’re who they want to work with if you can balance your brilliant creative streak with ruthless prioritization that moves projects rapidly along
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- They pride themselves on providing an enjoyable work environment
- Personal and professional development
- Staff discounts and complementary treatments
- They promote from within and are always looking for more leaders
If you are a skilled Videographer & Content Creator with excellent social media know-how, who also loves to work hands-on with idea – then this is the perfect role for you.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store, email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.