This tutorial is about How to Promote Local Business on Mobile Effectively. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Promote Local Business on Mobile Effectively. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Promote Local Business on Mobile Effectively
To survive and grow, your business needs customers. To attract customers, you need to promote your business. In the good old days, you had to choose between a flyer, a brochure, a postcard, or an ad in the local paper. All business owners want to showcase their products or services to potential customers. However, most of the traditional methods cost money and not everyone can buy TV advertising when they are just starting a business. Don’t worry because it is still possible to successfully promote your business without spending a lot of money. These marketing ideas won’t cost you any money, but they will require a one-time investment of your time.
How to Promote Local Businesses on Mobile Devices Effectively
Plan your process with a marketing strategy template
Before you spend any money or build creative, take some time to document your steps, budget, and expectations with a personalized marketing plan. Starting here will help you think through possible obstacles and organize your plans more concretely. Instead of starting from scratch, try using HubSpot’s pre-built marketing plan template, which you can download for free and start working with right away.
Advertising with local audience targeting
- Online advertising is one of the main ways to appear in local searches. In fact, you should use social media and search engine advertising to promote your business locally.
- With local advertising, you’ll need to set up geo-targeting and write copy that uses a specific language aimed at your local audience.
- And with marketing tools like HubSpot, you can use local audience targeting right in your software.
- With local audience targeting, you can choose a specific location to show your ad. This means using zip codes or geographic regions.
- However, local audience targeting is not just about selecting a certain location. It’s also about using the right keywords and the right language to engage that audience.
- For example, you can use locations in your page titles and meta descriptions. Just adding the words “Orange County” to your description could mean the difference between a click and a scroll.
- Additionally, you should use tools like Google Trends to see which keywords are most popular in a given location. If you’re serving multiple placements, you can choose one keyword over the other.
- In my example, perhaps the term “fitness instructor” is more popular than “personal trainer” in Southern California. If that’s the case, then personal trainers need to adjust the language of their ads.
- In addition to advertising, you could also be investing in public relations. If so, don’t forget to have a local PR strategy.
Create a blog strategy that caters to a local audience
We’ve been blogging fans for a long time at HubSpot. This is because you can use your blog to attract the right audience and convert visitors who are interested in your product. This is especially true for local businesses. For starters, blogging is an important SEO strategy to consider. By creating educational content, you can rank for local keywords and increase brand awareness.
The more content you have that ranks, the better. Plus, with HubSpot’s marketing tool, you can get instant SEO tips for your blogs as you write them. To further promote your local business, you can tailor your blogging strategy to your local audience. This means you can create blogs like “best places to eat in OC” if you own a restaurant.
Local guides and tips and tricks posts are popular with the local public. When users search for a local business online, you want your blogs to show up in search results.
Post locally engaging content on social media
When it comes to social media, this means you’re using the correct hashtags for your area and tagging locations in your posts. Also, being active on social media can help you rank higher on search engines. The more active you are online, the easier it is for local audiences to find you.
Being involved in the community
While promoting your business locally may seem like a tall order, simply getting involved in your community can make a world of difference. Community events are a great way to get in front of your local audience. For example, if there is a local fundraiser, you might want to become a sponsor. Or maybe you want to get involved with local charities. Or maybe you want to get involved with your local chamber of commerce. These tactics can help you increase brand awareness locally and promote your business to your local audience.
Create an email list
Once you’ve started to gain ground as a local business, either with your customer loyalty program or through local search marketing, you need to start growing your email list. Email marketing may be greatly underrated, yet it is still one of the most effective marketing channels. When it comes to promoting your business locally, you can use segmented email lists to create campaigns that directly target your local audience.
If you haven’t started an email list yet, building an email list doesn’t have to be difficult. Keep in mind that your emails must provide value to your audience. Ultimately, you should use the above methods to collect emails. For example, if you’re sponsoring a charity event, make sure you have a table and email signup list. Or if you have a customer loyalty program, you need to collect email addresses to send them rewards and exclusive offers.
Final words: How to Promote Local Business on Mobile Effectively
I hope you understand this article, How to Promote Local Business on Mobile Effectively. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.