According to eMarketer, advertising spending in traditional mediums like print and out of home have contracted by 15% globally in 2020 while digital spending went up by 12%.
Companies hire expert digital marketing professionals to develop and oversee robust online marketing strategies in the current business environment. With digital media replacing many traditional forms of marketing that have been successful in the past, the need for appropriate technical skills to manage digital campaigns is a top-most priority for brands. Thus, marketing professionals who are digital-savvy, creative, and have business proficiencies are in demand like never before.
You have successfully cast your vote
Whether to help a company grow bigger or to progress in your career, a digital marketing specialization is a force to reckon with in today’s digital age. By 2025, it is estimated that India will have close to 974.86 million internet users and the digital marketing industry will be worth US$160 billion by 2025, making it three times the current value (Goldman Sachs, 2020), it is one of the hottest career options right now. If you are looking to rejig your career in digital marketing and help your businesses thrive, the Center for Executive Education at ISB (Indian School of Business) has an ideal program for you.
ISB Executive Education’s 12-week Digital Marketing and Analytics programme, designed in collaboration with Emeritus, will give participants hands-on training to understand the digital marketing landscape and tap existing data to understand digital behavior in the real-world scenario. Taught via video lectures by world-class faculty, highly advanced learning modules, engaging discussion boards, and case studies, the program is a great opportunity to prepare for a rewarding career in digital marketing and learn skills & strategies that are robust & reliable even in our ever-evolving economy.
To make young professionals job-ready in the digital marketing landscape, the Digital Marketing and Analytics program uses Stukent Mimic Pro to impart relevant skills. With this new-age tool, students can advance their digital skills in sync with this digital marketing simulation platform. Stukent Mimic Pro will help learners develop targeted content strategies, create and manage simulated campaigns, monitor and optimize key performance metrics, and effectively manage campaign budgets.
Who should enroll in this ISB Executive Education programme?
Many professionals might wonder how taking up ISB Executive Education’s Digital Marketing and Analytics program can help them. With a keen focus on analytics-based digital marketing, this high-impact program is aimed at making professionals adept at effectively improving the ROI for campaigns, if they are:
1. Early-stage marketing and sales professionals looking to upgrade their skills in digital marketing for high-growth career prospects.
2. Mid-to senior managers who are interested in learning integrated digital marketing strategies and best practices to boost reach, conversions and ROI.
3. Consultants who want to understand in-demand digital marketing tools and platforms to develop competitive strategies for their clients.
4. Entrepreneurs and business owners seeking to understand how digital marketing strategies can improve marketing outcomes and lead to business expansion.
Key Program Takeaways
For aspiring marketing professionals who are looking forward to learning digital marketing and analytics from ISB, here’s how the program can help you. In the course of 12 weeks, you will learn how to:
- Increase ROI, customer lifetime value and firm profitability aligned with business goals.
- Plan and implement search engine and social media campaigns in simulated environments.
- Leverage insights from digital marketing funnels to reach customers and enhance engagement.
- Maximise reach, engagement and conversions with optimized paid campaigns.
- Measure, analyze and optimize campaigns using in-demand metrics and best practices.
- Build frameworks for successful planning and execution of campaign strategies
A step in the right direction
ISB Executive Education’s Digital Marketing and Analytics program will help aspiring digital marketers learn about 360-degree marketing in the digital world, understand the customer and their journey so that social media campaigns are engaging, understand strategies for paid ad campaigns, and learn about emerging technologies for effective digital marketing.
After successfully working the Network programme, you will be a part of the ISB Executive that offers many benefits, such as:
- ISB Newsletters with the latest updates
- Learning and Networking opportunities via ISB Executive Network Group on LinkedIn
- Exclusive invitations to Online and Offline events like Webinars, Conferences, MasterClasses, etc
- Scope to facilitate as a Guest Speaker at ISB Executive events
- Preferential pricing with 10% discount on course fee on ISB Executive Open programs
- Upgrade to ISB Executive Alumni Group with 100+ learning hours
As part of the programme, upon successful completion, you will get access to Emeritus Career Services. Designed to help you manage your career proactively, offerings include:
- Job placement assistance from partner companies is published, applied to, and tracked to success via an online platform (offered in partnership with Superset)
- Three 90-minute workshops from career management industry experts
- Emeritus alumni work at Microsoft, ICICI Bank, Infosys, HDFC, AirBnB, TCS, Ola, Flipkart, JSW, Wipro, Honeywell, JP Morgan, Reliance Jio, Mahindra, Gartner, Accenture, Cognizant, amongst others
Sign up for a better future
With ISB Executive Education and Emeritus providing working professionals with learning opportunities to be effective digital marketers, there’s no better reason why you should step up and upskill with this cutting-edge programme.
Key points about ISB Executive Education’s Digital Marketing and Analytics programme:
- Start Date: June 30, 2022
- Fees: Rs 1,00,000 + GST
- Duration: 12 Weeks, Online (4-6 hours/ week)
- Last date to apply: June 29, 2022
About ISB Executive Education
The Indian School of Business evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia. ISB has gained the unique distinction of receiving accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA), making it the 100th School in the world to achieve the ‘triple crown’ of accreditations from AMBA, EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Accreditation from AMBA represents the highest standard of achievement in post-graduate business education. ISB Executive Education is committed to creating business leaders through its innovative programmes, globally-renowned faculty and thought leadership. ISB Executive Education conducts programs for working professionals that are designed to provide timely learning interventions that help them learn to optimize effectively and progress in their careers, while impacting the organizations that they operate in. Programs are available across multiple business and functional areas, for different seniority levels, at various locations.
Emeritus offers customized and open programs in India, Singapore, Dubai and other global locations in collaboration with IIM Lucknow Executive Education, IIM Calcutta Executive Education, ISB Executive Education, Harvard Business School (HBS), MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School, Kellogg Executive Education , Berkeley Executive Education, and Wharton Executive Education, amongst other leading Institutes. Our world-class executive education programmes, supported by eminent program experts, provide an immersive learning experience integrated with actionable insights and practical business applications. The meticulously curated programs are delivered in a different range of formats; in-class, online, as well as blended programmes. Our extensive portfolio also includes short 2-4 day in-class workshops, online courses of 2-3 months duration as well as comprehensive learning journeys that run over 6-9 months, customized to an organisation’s requirement. The Emeritus Group has more than 1,400 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the company is valued at $3.2 billion and is backed by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, Bertelsmann, Accel and SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Learn more at emeritus.org/in.
Disclaimer: This article has been produced on behalf of Erulearning by Times Internet’s Spotlight Team.