Snowflake (NYSE: SNOW), the Data Cloud company, today announced the finalists and winners of the fourth annual Data Drivers Awards for North America, the premier data awards that honor Snowflake customers, leading their organizations and reimagining what’s possible with the Data Cloud across their industries.
This year’s Data Drivers Awards winners consist of data leaders from North American organizations including 84.51°, AT&T, Blue Yonder, Goldman Sachs, IQVIAand Netspend. Snowflake’s annual Data Drivers Awards finalists and winners representing the top individuals and organizations using the Snowflake Data Cloud to innovate, grow, and delight their customers.
“Snowflake customers continue to push the envelope of what’s possible with data, unlocking new ways to drive impact across the Data Cloud,” said Denise Persson, Chief Marketing Officer at Snowflake. “This year’s award recipients represent some of the most innovative data leaders we’ve seen to-date, pioneering new ways to build and collaborate in the Data Cloud. Each winner is accelerating customer value and transforming how their industries are adopting the data economy.”
The 2022 Data Driver of the Year award winner is AT&T. This top award category honors an organization that epitomizes what it means to be data-driven and demonstrates how a well-implemented cloud data analytics strategy can accelerate the delivery of business capabilities, transforming numerous faces of the business.
Other Data Drivers Awards winners include:
- 84.51° is honored with the Data Collaboration award. This award recognizes the work 84.51° is doing with Snowflake to enable secure data collaboration between 84.51° and consumer packaged goods (CPG) clients, agencies, and publishers to provide insight that influence the business and deliver comprehensive, personalized consumer-centric strategies.
- Chris LuscombeSenior Director of Finance and Product Analytics at Netspend, earned the Data Hero of the Year award. This award recognizes Chris’ work in bringing the Netspend user community together to further democratize, and advocate for, quality data that is readily accessible for community members across the Data Cloud.
- Blue Yonder wins the Powered By Snowflake award. This award recognizes how Blue Yonder’s Luminate™ Platform, Powered by Snowflake, is transforming access to disparate data for supply chain management. Through Blue Yonder and Snowflake’s partnership, joint customers are empowered with end-to-end visibility into their supply chains for faster, more accurate and informed decision making.
- IQVIA with its commitment to driving healthcare forward, took the prize in the Data for Good category. This award spotlights IQVIA’s Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution delivered through Snowflake’s platform, providing life sciences companies that need central access to global healthcare data from multiple sources with a timely and cost effective solution.
- Neema RaphaelHead of Data Engineering & Chief Data Officer at Goldman Sachs, earned the Data Executive of the Year award. Neema is a Data Cloud pioneer and a strong advocate for how Goldman Sachs leverages Snowflake’s Data Marketplace and technology.
A variety of Snowflake customers and partners will be presenting at Snowflake Summit 2022, live in Las Vegas, Nevada from June 13-16, 2022 to share how they power their businesses with data to innovate, drive value, and deliver enhanced end-user experiences . Register for the conference here.
- Register for Snowflake Summit 2022 to learn how Snowflake customers and partners are unlocking new ways to mobilize the world’s data.
- Access our expert-led courses to show how the Data Cloud enables you to get the most from your data with the Data Cloud Academy.
- Learn more about how customers across industries are using the Snowflake Data Cloud.
Stay on top of the latest news and announcements from Snowflake on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!