The Digital Marketing Manager position requires creativity, attention to detail and a can do attitude. You will oversee and coordinate the successful execution of various campaigns across all digital channels, marketing tours, recorded music, merch and more. Success in this position requires excellent copywriting skills, attention to details and a passion for marketing music. This job is fueled by creativity, innovation, organization and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Design and produce visual content – social content, digital banners, promotional one-sheets, tour admats, etc.
- Represent artists on social media by creating and posting content across all platforms, as needed, to promote new music, touring and meet other promotional needs. You should be a social media native and expert in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok marketing and best practices
- Communicate and work closely with artists, managers, labels, agents and promoters to ensure seamless execution of marketing campaigns and objectives
- Maintain artist website news and tour date listings
- Design and schedule email marketing newsletters
- Work with managers to schedule, announce and market tours across platforms
- Stay informed about emerging trends and technology and provide updates to internal team and clients
- Provide reporting / insights / analytics for clients and managers as needed
- Working knowledge of all major social channels, features and best practices
- Experience working with relevant tools – Facebook Creator Studio, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube Studio,
- WordPress, Mailchimp, Squarespace and similar platforms
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and other similar software – Abilty to work with video or motion graphics a plus
- Knowledge of digital advertising best practices across the major platforms (FB, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to write in different voices
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
- Passion for working in music across genres
- One or more years in a similar role required
- Requires attention to detail and accuracy along with the ability to stay self-motivated and deliver on tasks with little supervision
- Requires the ability to reason and foster decision making skills while working through day-to-day work solutions.
- Experience managing social media and content in the music space preferred
Standard benefits include medical, dental, 401k, paid time off and access to the office gym.
Email resume and cover letter to [email protected]