Integration Coordinator – 17-Month Contract
We’re looking for an Integration Co-Ordinator to generate exciting and original ideas that connect our clients with ARN’s brands, talent and platforms.
- Do you love a creative challenge? A natural problem solver who approaches things from all angles.
- Are you a strong communicator? Whether written, one-on-one or in front of a room of people.
- Are you a bold thinker? Whether it’s strategic or blue sky.
If you’ve answered “YES” to all 3 questions above and you’re based in Melbournethen you could be exactly who we’re looking for to join our team.
Key role outputs include:
- Regularly attend and contribute to ARN Brainstorm sessions nationally creating market leading solutions to client brief responses.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Sales, Content & Activations Teams to craft and deliver on best in show commercial content solutions
- In conjunction with the Integration Manager, design and create Client campaign responses and presentations for your local market that are on brand, on time and on budget.
- Generate proactive ideas to achieve market share revenue targets for the Sales Team and enhance programming goals
- Acquire a solid understanding of the ARN brands (KIIS, Pure Gold, CADA & iHeartRadio), their programming objectives and commercial sales goals.
The successful candidate will have:
- High level communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to switch between creative thinking and logical thinking
- Tertiary qualification in business or marketing desired, but not essential.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in media.
- Radio experience is desired, but not essential.
- Knowledge of the media landscape is essential
We have four behaviors that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/