KIIS 101.1 Promotions Manager
We are looking for an absolute super star to make their mark in the Melbourne Brand & Promotions team, an incredible team of individuals who collectively create some of the best campaigns in the industry!
We’ll expect you to have exceptional project and communication skills, and a desire to exceed expectations on every brief, even in the most time pressure situation. If this sounds like you, then read on!
What’s in it for you?
- A full time, permanent position based in our vibrant Melbourne office in the heart of Richmond.
Flexible and fun working environment.
- The chance to lead and develop a Promotions Specialist.
- Birthday leave, various training and career development opportunities, in-office culture building events, a generous Work Perks program, plus SO much more.
- A culture that is dynamic, supportive, aim’s high, prioritises working together and wants to see you kick your career goals.
About The Role:
- Your role is to create and activate campaigns originating from the Content, Integration, Sales & Marketing functions to optimum profitability, enhanced achieve ratings and meet the marketing and communication objectives of all briefs in the Melbourne market.
- Lead the KIIS 101.1 Promotions Specialist, ensuring flawless execution of all campaigns and events.
- Work closely with the KIIS 101.1 Content Team, including the Breakfast Show with Jase and Lauren.
- Have a desire to add your personality and flare to the team, while being a team player.
- Liaise with stakeholders to create and deliver creative, exciting, and innovative ideas that are on brief, on brand and on time
- Design, build and management of Content Initiatives from inception to activation, including go to market assets.
- Prepare campaign documents and lead internal meetings with all internal key stakeholders.
- Monitor and optimise campaigns based on agreed objectives, compiling regular progress updates and post campaign reporting.
- Effectively manage budgets to deliver on expectations with full reporting.
- Develop and manage campaign budgets and securing funding or contra arrangements where needed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the media and or events industry, ideally with previous team management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead, motivate and mentor.
- A flair and passion for creative thinking, with the skills to bring big ideas to life.
- Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Solutions focused and driven to resolve creative and business challenges.
- The ability to work autonomously and manage high pressure situations.
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business, Promotions, PR or other media related disciplines.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We have four behaviors that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
Make a difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume!
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Disability Accommodation For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/